The Alameda County Public Works Agency is seeking proposals from interested and qualified consultants to provide professional services for the Preparation of the Project Approval/Environmental Document (PA/ED) for the Niles Canyons Trail Project from Niles to the Town of Sunol.
The project will consist of the following:
· Evaluate the preferred alternative
· Prepare preliminary engineering documents
· Achieve State and Federal environmental clearance in accordance with CEQA guidelines and NEPA guidelines
· Coordinate necessary environmental permitting
· Stakeholder coordination activities