Online Building Permits
Alameda County Public Works Agency is pleased to offer an intuitive and easy to use online Virtual Building Permit portal that allows customers to apply for and, in some cases, secure building permits using their computer devises and the internet. The system is available 24/7, and allows applicants to submit application for permits from any-where and at any-time without traveling to ACPWA offices.
Virtual Building Permit portal Allows Permit Applicants to:
- Apply for building permit applications online
- Pay building department fees
- Schedule building inspections
- Submit electronic design plans
- View status of permit application and inspection.
- Review recent permit records.
To apply for building permits online, please click on Virtual Permit Center.
For assistance using the online portal, please call 510-670-5440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Online Permits
Please click the following links for Drilling and Well Permits, Encroachment Permits, Stormwater Permits, Watercourse Permits, Parking Permits and Tree Permits.