Other Permits

About Other Permits

In addition to building permits, Alameda County Public Works Agency is responsible for issuing permits in other categories including grading and watercourse permits, well permits, residential parking permits, tree permits, permits to move oversized or overweight items, and various encroachment permits.

Right of Way Encroachment and Well Permits can be applied for on line using the Agencies On-Line Permitting Software. All other permits must be applied for either by mail, scheduling an appointment at the Permit Center, or by contacting the Permit Center at the Phone number listed on Other Permits listed below.




Residential Parking

Oversized & Overweight Moves

Stormwater & Watercourse