Illegal Dumping

Programs & Services

Community Beautification

The Alameda County Public Works Agency picks up all sorts of trash from the roads and recycles items when possible. We encourage items like mattresses, tires, and other refuse to be disposed of responsibly. Please report roadway hazards such as fallen trees, downed power lines, mudslides or other road or pavement obstructions through our online portal.

Report Illegal Dumping

It is illegal to leave debris, furniture or appliances on sidewalks or roadways; or in creeks, channels or culverts. If you see illegal dumping in your area, please report it using Mobile Citizen on your phone, or through our online portal by clicking the orange button below: