This is Phase II of the East 14th Street/Mission Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project. The project extends from 162nd Avenue to the vicinity of I-238.
The improvements planned along this corridor are designed to improve multi-modal access, strengthen community identity and revitalize the corridor. Project features include roadway repaving, utility undergrounding, improved sidewalks, enhanced crosswalks and new bike lanes, and the installation of stormwater treatment systems. Additionally, this project includes specifics streetscape enhancements such as street trees, decorative street furnishings, bike racks and public art.
COMMUNITY MEETING PRESENTATIONS
- East 14th Street PowerPoint Presentation (September 2017)
- East 14th Street Conceptual Layout (September 2017)
- East 14th Street Class IV Bikeway Rendering (September 2017)
- East 14th Street PowerPoint Presentation (February 2017)
- East 14th Street Conceptual Layout (February 2017)
- Exhibit - Project Renderings (February 2017)
- Exhibit - Proposed Landscape Palette (February 2017)
Sign up to receive email alerts here.