The Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project, located in the heart of the San Lorenzo community, will enhance traffic safety and further establish a livable community with benefits to motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and the San Lorenzo commercial corridor. Additionally, this project will beautify and revitalize the Hesperian Corridor into an inviting streetscape between the I-880 overcrossing and A Street.
Phase I of the project (installation and undergrounding of utilities) is currently out for bids. This work is anticipated to begin in Fall 2017, with completion during Winter 2017-18.
Construction for Phase II (streetscape improvements) will begin when undergrounding is completed.
The project plans have been completed and are being assembled for advertisement in 2017.
Award of the construction project is scheduled for Spring 2017.
PROJECT FACT SHEETS
- Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project Fact Sheet - English
- Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project Fact Sheet - Chinese
- Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project Fact Sheet - Spanish
PUBLIC MEETINGS - NOTICES AND PRESENTATIONS
- District 3 Community Presentation (12/08/2016)
- San Lorenzo Village Homes Association Presentation (09/17/2015)
- Hesperian Blvd Presentation for Public Meeting (10/2/2014)
- Hesperian Blvd Exhibits for Public Meeting (10/2/2014)