The Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project, located in the heart of the San Lorenzo community, will enhance traffic safety and further establish a livable community with benefits to motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and the San Lorenzo commercial corridor. Additionally, this project will beautify and revitalize the Hesperian Corridor into an inviting streetscape between the I-880 overcrossing and A Street.
Phase I of the project (installation and under-grounding of utilities) was awarded to Tennyson Electric. Pre-construction work, including survey work, is currently underway. This work will not impact motorists, pedestrians or bicyclists. Work to under-ground the utilities is expected to begin during Winter 2018, with completion by Fall 2018.
Construction for Phase II (streetscape improvements) will begin when under-grounding is completed.
PROJECT FACT SHEETS
- Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project Fact Sheet - English
- Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project Fact Sheet - Chinese
- Hesperian Boulevard Corridor Improvement Project Fact Sheet - Spanish
- District 3 Community Presentation (12/08/2016)
- San Lorenzo Village Homes Association Presentation (09/17/2015)
- Hesperian Blvd Presentation for Public Meeting (10/2/2014)
- Hesperian Blvd Exhibits for Public Meeting (10/2/2014)