Illegal Dumping

It is illegal to leave debris, furniture or appliances on the sidewalks, along a public roadway, and in or near creeks, flood control channels and culverts.

To report illegal dumping in the unincorporated areas of Alameda County, click request service below.

To report abandoned vehicles, and if you witness illegal dumping occurring, please contact the Alameda County Sheriff's Department at (510) 667-7721.