Special Permits

About Oversized & Overweight Moves

Chapter 12.08 of the Alameda County Municipal Code governs roadway use throughout the county, including using roadways to move large, oversized, or overweight items. Please visit the Code here to see move permit requirements.

Below you will find links to the forms necessary for such move permits, whether the move is annual, repetitive, or a single trip.  For more information, please contact us directly at 510-670-5540.


Move Permit Forms 

From the list below, please select the form that applies to your particular oversized/overweight move needs.

Additional Helpful Resources